A Life in Motion
Monday, September 3
Free Community Class Day
All classes are open to members and non-members; no other classes will be offered.
- HIIT Aqua Fitness (9 – 9:45 am); Marilyn | Outdoor Pool
- Spinning (9 – 9:50 am); Jennifer Wellington | Spin Studio (click here to reserve your bike)
- 80s Flow Yoga (10 – 11 am; wear your 80s attire!); Marco Delossantos | Mind Body Studio
- Rock the Raft Yoga (11 – 11:45 am); Renee Austin & Jennifer Wellington | Outdoor Pool
- Dance Jam (11 am – 12 pm); Krystal Jo & Earl Thomas | Group Fitness Studio
- Flow Yoga Community Playground (11:15 am – 12:15 pm); Marco Delossantos | Mind Body Studio
For more information, contact Terri Arends at 214-239-7137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work out alone when you could get fit with friends and family? At the J, there are tons of group fitness classes to choose from, whether you’re looking to shake things up in Zumba or build strength and focus in Yoga. 12 – 14 years of age and older welcome with parent supervision.
Over 100 FREE exercise classes/week for adults, youth, families, and seniors. All classes are led by experienced fitness instructors who know how to motivate you and make exercise fun. So don’t go at it alone – join us for a Group Fitness Class!
- 30-minute total body workout
- Approximately 25,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Childcare facilities
- Clean, friendly & fun: Non-intimidating environment
- Dedicated ab area
- Discounted family memberships
- Group Fitness including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba & Kickboxing
- Group Training with TRX Suspension System
- Huge cardio center with individual view screens
- Large free-weight center
- Locker rooms with whirlpool, steam, and sauna rooms
- Month-to-month memberships
- Open 7 days a week
We have so many classes to choose from…where will you start? See below to help get started!
Spivi® turns traditional indoor cycling sessions into a fun and thrilling experience. Group activity is monitored in real-time by Spivi’s core engine which simulates an outdoor riding experience projected on screen. Riders can see their personal avatars on screen, track their training goals, and gain better results over time. Spivi® saves performance data on a personal and group basis for each session. Riders can access their performance records anytime, anywhere on their phone.
REVOLUTIONARY, HIGH-INTENSITY, LOW-IMPACT WORKOUT.
Without getting too technical, you only get what you give. Speedflex machines respond to you. Suitable for anyone of any age or fitness level, Speedflex enables everyone to exercise at high intensities, but at levels
set by each individual. This coupled with the added benefit of little (or no) post training muscle soreness; Speedflex is efficient, enjoyable and delivers a cardiovascular and resistance workout simultaneously.
For more information, please contact Terri Arends at 214-239-7137 or email@example.com.