Tuesday, Dec. 31
S&F Facility Hours: 5 am – 6 pm
No other classes offered
- 6:00 – 7:00 am | Master Swim with Chris (Indoor pool)
- 7:00 – 8:00 am | Mat Pilates with Zohar (Mind Body Studio)
- 9:15 – 10 am | Spinning with Julie (Spin Studio)
- 9:30 – 10:15 am | Deep Water HIIT with Marilyn (Indoor Pool)
- 9:30 – 10:30 am | Barbell Core with Cindy (Group Fitness Studio)
- 9:45 – 10:45 am | Flow Yoga Deep Stretch with Marco (Tenergy Room)
- 10:35 – 11:35 am | Beginner Mat Pilates with Zohar (Mind Body Studio)
- 11 – 11:45 am | Boom with Cindy (Group Fitness Studio)
- 11 – 11:45 am | Silver Splash with Marilyn (Indoor Pool)
- 1 – 2 pm | Hatha Stretch with Terry (Mind Body Studio)
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm | Zumba Jam with Gina (Group Fitness Studio)
Wednesday, Jan. 1
S&F Facility Hours: 8 am – 4 pm
No other classes offered
- 10 – 10:45 am | Spinning with Christi (Spin Studio)
- 11 – 11:45 am | Aqua Fitness with Marilyn (Indoor Pool)
- 11 am – 12 pm | Yoga Flow with Marco (Mind Body Studio)
- 12 – 1 pm | Dance Jam with Diana (Group Fitness Studio)
- 1 – 2 pm | Cardio Yoga with guest instructor Lisa Reynolds (Mind Body Studio)
J Sports + Fitness Facility Hours of Operation: 7 am – 1 pm
Thursday, Nov. 28
All classes are open to members and non-members.
No other group fitness classes will be offered.
- 9:15 – 10 am | Spinning: led by Jennifer Wellington & Tanya Hardison (Spin Studio)
9:30 – 10:15 am | HIIT Aqua Fitness: led by Marilyn Harris (Indoor Lap Pool)
10:15 – 11:15 am | Flow Yoga: led by Tanya Hardison (Mind Body Studio)
- 11 am – 12 pm | Zumba Dance Jam: led by Diana McGee (Group Fitness Studio)
A Life in Motion
Why work out alone when you could get fit with friends and family? At the J, there are tons of group fitness classes to choose from, whether you’re looking to shake things up in Zumba or build strength and focus in Yoga. 12 – 14 years of age and older welcome with parent supervision.
Over 100 FREE exercise classes/week for adults, youth, families, and seniors. All classes are led by experienced fitness instructors who know how to motivate you and make exercise fun. So don’t go at it alone – join us for a Group Fitness Class!
- 30-minute total body workout
- Approximately 25,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Childcare facilities
- Clean, friendly & fun: Non-intimidating environment
- Dedicated ab area
- Discounted family memberships
- Group Fitness including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba & Kickboxing
- Group Training with TRX Suspension System
- Huge cardio center with individual view screens
- Large free-weight center
- Locker rooms with whirlpool, steam, and sauna rooms
- We allow month-to-month payment with year commitment (first year only)
- Open 7 days a week
We have so many classes to choose from…where will you start? See below to help get started!
Spivi® turns traditional indoor cycling sessions into a fun and thrilling experience. Group activity is monitored in real-time by Spivi’s core engine which simulates an outdoor riding experience projected on screen. Riders can see their personal avatars on screen, track their training goals, and gain better results over time. Spivi® saves performance data on a personal and group basis for each session. Riders can access their performance records anytime, anywhere on their phone.
REVOLUTIONARY, HIGH-INTENSITY, LOW-IMPACT WORKOUT.
Without getting too technical, you only get what you give. Speedflex machines respond to you. Suitable for anyone of any age or fitness level, Speedflex enables everyone to exercise at high intensities, but at levels
set by each individual. This coupled with the added benefit of little (or no) post training muscle soreness; Speedflex is efficient, enjoyable and delivers a cardiovascular and resistance workout simultaneously.
For more information, please contact Terri Arends at 214-239-7137 or email@example.com.