Experience the Joy of Belonging,
Join us in February
Our community center is a hub of activity and connection, where individuals and families come together to build lasting friendships and create cherished memories. Ready to be part of something special? Join us today!
- Silver Sneakers
- Well on Target
- Silver & Fit
- Active & Fit
- Renew Active
- One Pass
- ZTX: a membership for teens who are participating in the Maccabi games or the Teen Travel camp
- COT: college students who are studying out of the DFW area can get a deeply discounted yearly membership to the JCC to come and use the facility when they’re in town.
- Senior Social: Social activities and trips for 65+
- Kehilla: Community membership for those who are under 35, new to Dallas and looking to join the JCC and a synagogue. click here to review Kehilla membership conditions
- A local guest, if accompanied by a member, is welcome to participate in the Sports & Fitness Center a maximum of four times a year. Guest fees are $15 for guests who are 16 years of age and older and $8 for guests 15 years of age and younger.
- Out-of-town guests may visit as often as they are in the Dallas area, as long as they are accompanied by a member. In addition to the daily rates above, out-of-town guests may purchase a weekly pass at the rates of $30 for an individual and $40 for a family.
State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Latest cardio and strength-training equipment
- Small-group & personal trainers available
- Free fitness assessment
Indoor Cycling Spin Studio
Get an amazing cardio workout on new Spinner Chrono Power bikes
Great for basketball, pickleball, volleyball:
Adult basketball leagues, Youth Basketball Program, and Indoor Pickleball Open Play
Includes a spring floor, vault table, 40-foot tumble track, uneven bars, balance beams, rings, preschool equipment, and more
Outdoor Tennis Courts
8 outdoor lit courts
- Indoor warm water pool (4 ft. deep)
- Indoor 6-lap lane pool
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Swim Academy – LKSA
Locker Rooms and Towel Service
- Men’s & women’s adult locker room
- Sauna/steam room & whirlpool (16 years & older)
- Child locker rooms (15 & younger)
- Lockers provided to all members
- Steamroom, dry sauna, whirlpool
- Free daily locker and towel service
- Lieberman Family Wellness Center
- Baylor Scott & White Health
- Lifestyle coaching available
- 70+ Group Fitness classes with experienced instructors
- Mind & Body Studio, Group Fitness Studio, Spin Studio, HIIT Studio, TRX Zone
- Yoga, mat Pilates, barre, strength, cardio, boot camp, dance fitness, tai-chi, and TRX
- Speedflex (27-min. high intensity/low impact workout)
We won "Best Recreation Center
FAQs, Benefits, & Amenities
Yes. Wi-Fi is available throughout the building, including Sports + Fitness, the main lobby, and Early Childhood Center. In the Sports + Fitness center, there is a Technology Center overlooking the indoor pool with charging stations.
Yes, members or non-members (ages 18+) can purchase individual or family guest passes for one week. The daily individual pass is $15. The weekly individual is $30 and the weekly family pass is $40, both must be used for 7 consecutive days. The guest passes can be purchased at www.jccdallas.org/membership
Please reach out to email@example.com to get a membership card printed. You will be notified when your card is ready for pick up at the front desk. (all members ages 15+ must have a JCC ID card). Cards must be presented when entering the building, and are used to open the door to our Fitness center.
Replacement cards are $15 each.
Yes, membership cards are required for all members who are 15 years of age and older. Cards are issued at the time of joining. If a card is lost or damaged, you are required to replace it for a fee of $15.
- Your membership card is REQUIRED for entrance into the Sports and Fitness Complex and Goldberg Early Childhood Center.
If you paid your membership dues in full, membership will be renewed on your anniversary join date. If you have signed up for a monthly auto-draft agreement, then your membership is automatically renewed until you cancel with a 30-day notice.
Children 16 years of age and older may come into the facility and use the fitness floor without adult supervision. Children 13 years of age should come into the facility with an adult and may use the indoor pool without adult supervision. Ages 12-15 need to be supervised by an adult to use the fitness center. All children younger than 12 years of age should be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children younger than 12 are not allowed to be in the fitness center.
Yes. To gain entrance, please bring a photo ID for first-time entry. Once you enter the building, you can register for a car sticker (this allows the guardhouse to quickly identify your car, allowing you quick access to the campus).
If you have a TollTag on your car, we ask that you fill out a TollTag form (at one of the entrances). This will allow the gate to automatically open when you enter campus; this will only work after you have registered with our system. This system does not charge your TollTag upon registration or anytime you enter/exit the campus.
The JCC offers a senior adult member a reduced snowbird fee designed for those members spending time away from home who are ages 65+.
- Individual: $37/month
- Couple: $74/month
Yes. We offer an out-of-town college membership. This special category entitles the out-of-town college student (40+ miles) to utilize the JCC for the year. You must show proof of your college ID.
Membership fee: $150 (no registration fee)
The first year of membership is a full-year commitment. After the first year, your membership becomes a month-to-month commitment with 30 days notice to cancel.