Come Celebrate Earth Day at the J
Date: Sunday, April 16th
Time: 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Location: Grass area in the front main building entrance
Join us as we celebrate spring and honor our planet this Earth Day! We welcome the yoga community to enjoy a fun day filled with the sounds of the conga drums, good vibes, and community connections!
- 10:30 – 11:30 am | Pop Up Slow & Deep Stretch Live Conga Vibes Yoga Class
- Our Earth Day Specialty class replaces both of our Sunday 10:30 am Flow Yoga and Mindfulness Yoga classes
- Led by our amazing yoga instructor team of Tanya, Renee & Marketa
- Healthy snacks and drinks
- DIY – Eye Pillow for a Meditation Workshop
- If you have any spare cotton fabric at your home that you’re not using, please bring it in. It should be at least 10X10.
- 10:30 am – 1:30 pm | The Junkluggers of Greater Dallas FREE e-waste disposable
- Location: Main Parking lot
Reserve your Earth Day Yoga class spot on the MY J app under the special event’s icon
Date: Monday, April 17th
Time: 9 am – 12 pm
Location: Main building parking lot
Do your part and help save the planet. As part of our Earth Day Programming, we will have the Action Shred on the J campus. Get rid of your paper documents in a FREE and secure way.