Learn the game that will last a lifetime.
NEW This Summer
- Outside adventures: including field trips to NEW movies
- Learning the Game: campers will learn how to not only enjoy the game of tennis but also how to keep score playing singles and doubles
Tennis Camp Adventure
- A unique tennis environment that can be enjoyed by everyone at all levels
- The Quick Start Tennis Program: designed for kids to learn, rally, and play quickly in a way that is enjoyable and rewarding
- Learn at every level: daily court instruction plus important conditioning skills
- Our team of professionals, led by Polo Cruz, is trained to improve, nurture, and inspire all players
- Exhibition Tournament: competition on the closing day of each session
- Awards Ceremony and “The Party” to celebrate achievements and friendships
You must be a Total J member or join as a Camp Friend to register for summer camp.
YES, we do tennis all day and the campers love it! Our tennis pros are very sensitive to the needs of our campers to stay hydrated and covered in sunscreen!
- Mornings: Instruction, warm-up and stretching, tennis and snack
- Lunch indoors
- Afternoons: Indoor games, tennis
- Daily free swim
- Special events: Field trips, theme days, and tournaments
*All sessions are at capacity – contact Polo Cruz, firstname.lastname@example.org, to be placed on a waitlist.
Pre-camp: June 4 – 8
Session 1: June 11 – 29 (at capacity*)
Session 2: July 2 – 20 (no camp July 4; at capacity*)
Session 3: July 23 – August 10 (at capacity*)
Hours: 9 am – 4 pm
Weekly options available
Check out our Pre-camp option too!
Entering grades 1 – 9
Register on/before March 1
One session: $981
Two sessions: $1,632
Three sessions: $2,196
Individual weeks: $355
Register between March 2 – May 1
One session: $1,086
Two sessions: $1,794
Three sessions: $2,421
Individual weeks: $389
Register after May 1
One session: $1,161
Two sessions: $1,926
Three sessions: $2,583
Individual weeks: $399
|Introduction: drop bags at locker room|
|Lunch & movie|
|Tennis instruction & games|
|Awards & goodbye|
Pre-camp is now over; hope everyone had fun!