Get ready for Gymnastics Camp this summer! Challenge yourself, learn new skills, and have fun with friends. With the help of experienced gymnastics staff and amazing campers, gymnastics camp provides new experiences and leaves our campers with lasting memories.
- Learn new skills at all levels
- Increase confidence and feel empowered through the physical and mental challenge of gymnastics
- Individualized training from experienced staff
- Make new friends and leave with memories that last a lifetime
- Increase overall fitness which will not only improve gymnastics but all other sports you play
You must be a Total J member or join as a Camp Friend to register for summer camp.
- Morning Gymnastics rotations include: vault, bars, beam, floor, dance, arts & crafts, tumble track, and skill clinics
- Daily free swim
- Maccabi Games – make new friends and show your team spirit during friendly competition and challenge games!
- Afternoon specials that you choose!
- Specials change each week and include: cheer, dance, arts & crafts, tumbling, rings, and more!
- Crazy theme days!
- Exciting field trips!
- Second session overnight
- End-of-session parent shows
Gymnastics camp sessions fill fast. Make sure to also check out our pre & post camps along with our weekly classes which take place on Sundays or weekdays after camp.
- Session 1: June 8 – 26
- Session 2: June 29 – July 17 (no camp July 3)
- Session 3: July 20 – August 7
Hours: 9 am – 4 pm
Extended care: 7:30 – 9 am and/or 4 – 6 pm
Girls entering grades 1 – 8
Register on/before March 1
- One session: $1,035
- Two sessions: $1,764
- Three sessions: $2,484
- Individual weeks: $391
Register between March 2 – May 1
- One session: $1,140
- Two sessions: $1,932
- Three sessions: $2,727
- Individual weeks: $427
Register after May 1
- One session: $1,218
- Two sessions: $2,076
- Three sessions: $2,907
- Individual weeks: $437
|9 – 9:30 am||Warm-up activities|
|9:30 – 10:15 am||Gymnastics rotations 1 & 2|
|10:15 – 10:30 am||Snack|
|10:30 am – 12:15 pm||Gymnastics rotations 3, 4, & 5|
|12:15 – 1:15 pm||Lunch & rest time|
|1:15 – 1:45 pm||Specials|
|1:45 – 2:15 pm||Maccabi Games|
|2:15 – 3:15 pm||Swim|
|3:15 – 3:45 pm||Wrap-up & carpool|
Check back later!
You’ve Got a Friend in Me Post Camp
To Infinity and beyond! Like the toys in Toy Story, summer leaves us with lots of adventures, friendships, and memories under our belts. So, it’s time to head to the toy shack for one last week of summer fun and let’s play! Roll, jump, and tumble with your friends for a week that includes gymnastics, swimming, games, crafts, and more. The week will conclude with our “Round Up the Toys” Dress Up Day on Friday, August 16! Limited space and sign up is by the week only.
Online registration for post-camp is now closed, but limited spaces may be remaining in certain age groups. Please contact us at email@example.com for more info.
- Member: $250
- Non-member: $315
- Member: $260
- Non-member: $325