The camp for the kid who wants to do it all!
Camp Chai emphasizes both individual growth and community building with activities that excite every child. Campers have the opportunity to develop new skills while having FUN – from team sports to crafts to swimming. Our program fosters positive attitudes and identification with the important values of Kindness, Cooperation, and Responsibility. Surrounded by a diverse and caring staff, Camp Chai gives children the opportunity to belong to a group and to learn to respect each other, all in an atmosphere of adventure and excitement.
To register for summer camp, you must be a J member or join as a Camp Friend.
Special Activities for Summer 2020
- Archery for every age and skill level!
- “Summer of Kindness” continues with valuable mitzvah projects and Community Service projects!
- Special events: Maccabiah and crazy days
- Group swim lessons with the acclaimed Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy featuring the SwimRight Method® – a great way to learn to swimS
- Staff specialist-lead activities: sports, arts & crafts, and Naturescape
- Session 1: June 29 – July 17 (no camp July 3)
- Session 2: July 20 – August 7
Hours: 9 am – 4 pm
Extended care: 8 – 9 am and/or 4 – 5 pm
Weekly options available
Entering Kindergarten – grade 6
Register on/before March 1
- One session: $1,035
- Two sessions: $1,764
- Three sessions: $2,484
- Individual weeks: $391
Register between March 2 – May 1
- One session: $1,140
- Two sessions: $1,932
- Three sessions: $2,727
- Individual weeks: $427
Register after May 1
- One session: $1,218
- Two sessions: $2,076
- Three sessions: $2,907
- Individual weeks: $437