Click “Sign In” at the top right of the ‘Program Search’ page. Note: do not click ‘Create Account’. If you do not have an account, you will have the opportunity to create a new one on the next screen.
See image below for reference.
- On the ‘Sign In’ page, type your email address or your member ID# in the ‘Login with ID or email’ field.
- Your ID# must be in the format of 00-1234567-00. If you have a member card issued prior to 2016, your ID# will not be correct on your card. Contact Belinda Senevey, Controller, at firstname.lastname@example.org for email address or ID#.
- If you think you are in the system but cannot remember your email address associated with your membership, click “Forgot?” to the right of the password field. If your email or ID is in the system, you will receive an email with a link to set your password
- If you get any kind of error message and you know you are in the JCC database, please contact the JCC to verify the email address associated with your account and your ID number.
- Do not attempt to create a new account unless you are SURE you are not in the JCC database.
- If you do need to create a new account, click “Create one now” beside “Don’t have an account?” and follow the instructions