JCC Kehilla Program
Are you considering becoming a member of the JCC of Dallas and a local synagogue? Are you new to the area? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions and are between the ages of 18 and 35, the Kehilla Program may be right for you!
The Kehilla program is designed to encourage young individuals and families to engage in the community by joining both the JCC of Dallas and a participating temple/synagogue of their choice.
Kehilla Membership Pricing
|Ages 18-29||Ages 30-35|
($150 goes to JCC | $150 goes to Synagogue)
|INDIVIDUAL – $500/year
($250 goes to JCC | $250 goes to Synagogue)
|FAMILY – $400/year
($200 goes to JCC | $200 goes to Synagogue)
|FAMILY – $600/year
($300 goes to JCC | $300 goes to Synagogue)
*DISCLAIMER: Kehilla membership does not include participation in preschool or camp. In order for a child to be enrolled in either of these programs, the family must have a Total J Membership.
Kehilla Program Policies
- Only individuals where both parties are 35 years old or younger are eligible to participate.
- If a member turns 35 during the first year of the Kehilla program, they will be eligible for that year only. For family pricing, this applies to the entire family since both parties are required to be 35 or younger to be entitled to the second year in the Kehilla program.
- Kehilla members not turning 35 in the first year may participate in the program for a maximum of two consecutive one-year periods.
- An individual or family may only participate in the program if they have never been members of the JCC of Dallas or a participating temple/synagogue on their own.
- Kehilla membership does not include participation in preschool or camp. In order for a child to be enrolled in either of these programs, the family must have a Total J Membership.
- Other discounted memberships, or membership specials, may not be used for a minimum of 12 months after participating in the Kehilla program.
- Half of the yearly fee will go to the JCC of Dallas, and half will go to the participating synagogue/temple of choice. The payment method for the fee should be a Mastercard or Visa. The JCC will share this payment information with the synagogue/temple so they may charge their half of the fee.
Apply for Kehilla
Click the button below to apply now, and you will be redirected to the Membership Application. From there, select Apply for Membership, then Other under Membership Types, then select Kehilla and lastly choose the Kehilla program you would like.
|Adat Chaverim||Dotty Fox, Executive Directoremail@example.com||972-491-5917|
|Congregation Beth El-Binah||Carrie Noess, Vice Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||682-347-5543|
|Congregation Ner Tamidemail@example.com||972-416-9738|
|Temple Shalom||Monica Susman, Coordinator of Belongingfirstname.lastname@example.org||972-661-1810 ext 232|
|Temple Emanu-El||Linda Kahalnik, Director of Member Relationsemail@example.com||214-706-0000 ext 139|
|Congregation Anshai Torah||Robin Feldman, Director of Programming and Member Engagementfirstname.lastname@example.org||972-473-7718|
|Congregation Beth Torah||Zelene Lovitt, Membership Vice-Presidentemail@example.com||469-569-2034|
|Congregation Shearith Israel||Katie Babin, Director of Membership and Programmingfirstname.lastname@example.org||214-939-7310|
|Chabad of Plano/Collin County||Rabbi Menachem Block, Executive Directoremail@example.com||972-596-8270|
|Chabad of Frisco/Collin County||Rabbi Mendy & Mushkie Kesselmanfirstname.lastname@example.org||214-460-7773|
|Chabad of Legacy West/Collin County||Rabbi Eli & Sara Blockemail@example.com||214-620-4083|
|Congregation Ohev Shalom||Rabbi Aryeh Rodinfirstname.lastname@example.org||972-380-1292|
|Chabad of Dallas||Rabbi Mendel Dubrawskyemail@example.com||972-828-0770|
|The Intown Chabad||Rabbi Baruch Hechtfirstname.lastname@example.org||214-810-6770|
|Magen David Congregation||Rabbi David Moyalemail@example.com||469-867-7584|
|Shaare Tefilla||Caroline Alhadef, VP of Membershipfirstname.lastname@example.org||203-561-2256|
|Congregation Tiferet Israel||Kaila Butterfield, Office Manageremail@example.com||214-691-3611|