Order your latkes today from the J Kosher Kitchen!
We’re offering both traditional potato latkes and gluten-free potato latkes by the dozen. All orders come with applesauce.
Sunday, December 8
12 – 4 pm
The J’s Hanukkah Hoopla is the ultimate holiday experience for the whole family! Patrons will get the opportunity to explore all of our local and unique vendors as well as partake in family activities and delicious kosher foods. Admission is free!
Children’s Arts & Crafts • Latke Lounge (21+ only) • Kosher Food available for purchase • Pre-order Latkes for your gatherings • Live DJ & Dancing • Holiday Marketplace featuring local vendors • Fun for All Ages
Increase Your Brand Exposure in Time For the Holidays!
We are currently accepting a limited number of applications for the best entrepreneurs, artists and craftsmen to showcase their business and products. This annual festival is one of The J’s premiere events and will be heavily marketed to attract a large crowd of holiday shoppers. Aside from the table fee, all vendors keep 100% of sales money. All vendors will be spotlighted in our digital marketing and social media accounts. Vendors need not be Jewish; however, we do not allow any Christmas-themed items or decorations. Otherwise, we are open to all varieties of merchandise, especially family-friendly, children and lifestyle items.
$50 value-packed BOOTH REGISTRATION
- Registration fee reserves two 6-ft tables and two chairs. White tablecloths are available for $10 each.
- Your business will be highlighted in our weekly Hoopla communications to over 17,000 consumers as well as our social media postings.
- A vendor concierge will be on the floor to answer questions and offer complimentary water and snacks.
We invite you to apply to become a vendor at our 2019 Hanukkah Hoopla. Vendor space is limited, and we want to be sure a variety of merchandise is available in order to maximize the experience for shoppers and vendors alike. Apply no later than Friday, November 1. No amounts will be charged until you receive an acceptance email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or questions, email us at email@example.com. We look forward seeing you at our spectacular community event!
VENDOR REQUIREMENTS (Click to View)
Load in and setup begins two hours prior to the event. Please arrive at 10:00 am to begin your booth setup. We have a small loading area at the front of our building. Please bring your own loading equipment (hand carts, dollies, etc.). JCC staff is unable to assist with loading/unloading. Once you have unloaded/loaded, you will need to move your vehicle to our main parking lot.
Our building closes promptly at 6:00 pm, so please be completely packed up loaded out by 5:45 pm. You may not pack up or close your booth prior to 4:00 pm. If vendors have not vacated the building by 6:00 pm, a late fee will be assessed to cover staff overtime and building expenses.
Booths & Displays
- Each booth will consist of two 6-ft tables – one on the side, and one at the front or back of your booth. Please do not bring any displays higher than 6ft tall.
- Christmas-themed items are not permitted.
- Open flames are not permitted.
- Electrical outlets are very Notify firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you require electricity, and please bring your own extension cord.
- Booths should be free of all tripping hazards.
- Each vendor is responsible for their own money. The JCC will not provide any change for vendors.
- A volunteer may be available to watch over your booth if/when you need a break; however, no sales or transactions will take place at that time.
- Booths may not be subleased. If you are unable to attend and/or need to transfer your booth to another vendor, please notify email@example.com.
- The Aaron Family JCC does not assume any responsibility or liability for loss, damage, or breakage of vendor property.
- Property Insurance is not provided. Please notify a staff member immediately if you are injured in any way.
- Dallas Police officers are on property. Please contact the Security Rounder, the Front Desk, or a JCC staff member if you need to contact an officer.
The Aaron Family JCC utilizes yard signs, posters, digital, email, and social media marketing. Please let us be your partners in sharing advertising, and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a yard sign, poster, etc. We are happy to re-post, comment and share in digital marketing about our event.
- Kosher food will be available for purchase.
- The Aaron Family JCC is a smoke-free campus.
- No weapons (concealed or otherwise) are permitted on campus.
- Vendors may be responsible for damage to JCC property arising from vendor negligence.
- Children’s area for arts & crafts
- PJ Library Story Walk
- DJ spinning festive tunes
- Green screen photography
- Latke Lounge
- Vendor marketplace
- More fun coming soon!
- Latke Lounge (ages 21+)
- Maccabi teens selling sodas etc.
- Hot dogs and latkes for purchase
- Pre-order your latkes for Hanukkah
- More delicious food coming soon!