Gymnastics Summer 2020 Classes Registration
- Current students (those enrolled in Spring 2020) will receive priority through Wednesday, June 17.
Beginning Thursday, June 18, we will offer any open spaces to new students.
- Registration is considered complete once we receive the following: 1) Class Request Form
- The following forms must be submitted in order for your registration to be considered received:
- Class Request Form and
- Youth authorization form.
- If you are new to JCC programming, you must also create an account in our registration system.
- Registration is considered complete once we receive payment.
- Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited space in each class.
- In order to keep consistent classes and small instructor-to-student ratios, we do not offer makeup classes.
Rather, we factor into our pricing that each child may miss a class or two each session.
- The J reserves the right to cancel a class if there is insufficient registration. If a class or activity is cancelled,
you are notified and a full refund is processed automatically. Please allow 2 – 3 weeks to receive your refund.
- Please be advised that for Session 1, once payment is received, enrollment is final. No refunds/credits will be given.
For Session 2,the last day to cancel your child’s enrollment and receive a refund is Monday, June 22.
If you cancel on or before June 22, a $10 administrative fee will be deducted from your refund. After this date, there are no refunds.