Spinning Fitness Challenge
July 1 – 31
Let’s Keep Up With the Race!
Open to all JCC Members
How Does the Tour de J Spinning Fitness Challenge Work?
- Attend a spin class to advance one stage of the Tour De France.
- Track all spin class rides at the Tour de J headquarters located in the Spinning Studio.
- Weekly postings of your class participation will be displayed on the official Tour de France Map.
- There are 21 stages at this year’s Tour De France. The first person to complete 21 stages by attending 21 spin classes will win a $100 gift card.
- All participants that complete the 14 stages by attending 14 classes within the July 1 – 31 time frame will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win personal training sessions and other fitness swag.
- All participants that complete 12 stages by attending 12 classes within the July 1 – 31 time frame will earn a custom-designed Tour de J Dry-Fit shirt.
For additional information, please contact Group Fitness Director Terri Arends at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-239-7137.