Below are the steps you’ll need to register and become part of our J Camps family and see for yourself why J Camp is Life.
If you have any general camp or registration questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 214-239-7110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Determine your Membership
- If you already have a family membership, thank you for your support! Proceed to Step 2.
- Interested in an annual membership for no more than $88/month? View the benefits of membership at jccdallas.org/join and contact our Membership department at 214-239-7138 with any questions.
- A Camp Friend option, a JCC membership for only the time your child is in camp, is also available. Camp Friend Fees are:
- $525 per family for 6 weeks of camp
- $280 per family for 2 – 5 weeks of camp
- $100 per camper when registering for a single week of camp
Choose from our seven different summer camp experiences and complete the registration packet.
- Camp Simchah: ages 2 – 4
- Camp Chai: grades K – 6
- Gymnastics Camp: girls grades 1 – 8
- Tennis Camp: grades 1 – 9
- Sports Camp: grades 2 – 7
- Teen Travel Camp: grades 7 – 9
- Camp StarQuest: grades 3 – 9
- Camp StarPower: grades 3 – 9
You will receive a confirmation email from our system once your registration is processed.
Fill out remaining forms as soon as possible.
“Getting to Know You” – due at time of registration form for Gymnastics Camp and by Wednesday, May 1 for all other camps.
Please note: the Camp Simchah ‘Getting to Know You’ form and the Family Profile form have been combined into the form below.
Camp Health Card (K – 9 campers may submit camp health card OR signed immunization record)
Optional Forms – required only when:
- Carpooling with other families
- Camp staff will be administering medication to your camper
- Your K – 9 camper is registered for extended care
Fino hot lunches – must be submitted no later than Wednesday before the week you wish to begin lunches.
More information coming soon!
If you have questions about the camp registration process, please contact email@example.com or 214-239-7110 before turning in your registration packet.