Registration is now open to the community.
Spots still available – don’t wait!
Below are the steps you’ll need to register and become part of our J Camps family.
If you have any general camp or registration questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 214-239-7110 or email@example.com.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN REGISTRATION FOR CAMP
DETERMINE YOUR MEMBERSHIP TYPE
This may be done prior to registration dates to make the online process go quickly.
- If you already have a family membership, make sure you have your account using your email address and password. If you have any questions please contact Laura Seymour at firstname.lastname@example.org or our membership department at email@example.com or call 214-239-7138 with any questions.
NOT A MEMBER?
Become a member or join as a Camp Friend
- J Membership – J members receive camp priority registration, which begins January 24th, and year-round access to our state-of-the-art facilities and exceptional programs.
Camp Friend – is a J membership for only the time your child is in camp. Don’t wait! You can become a Camp Friend prior to the registration date (February 7th) to make the process faster.
- Camp Friend Fees are:
- $525 for 6 – 9 consecutive weeks of camp per family
- $280 for 3 – 5 consecutive weeks of camp per family
Camp registration opens January 24th for J Members and February 7th for Camp Friends.
If you’re already a member or joined as a camp friend, read the following steps to complete your camp registration. You will begin by filling out the information sheet about your camper and contact information.
Choose the camp or camps for your camper(s) including extended care if needed. At this time, we are unsure of bus service. Please fill out the question to indicate your interest/need for transportation and you will be contacted when a decision has been made.
- Camp Simchah: Ages 2 – 4
- Camp Chai: Grades K – 6
- Gymnastics Camp: Girls Grades 1 – 8
- Tennis Camp: Grades 1 – 9
- Sports Camp: Grades 2 – 7
- Teen Travel Camp: Grades 7 – 9
- Camp StarQuest: Grades 3 – 9
- Camp StarPower: Grades 3 – 9
After filling out the registration form and selecting your camp options, your child will be added to the “Wait List.” A green banner across the screen that says “your child is now on the waiting list for this program” will let you know that your child has been successfully added to the waiting list:
All camp participants are placed on a waiting list until their camp choices are approved. WAITLIST DOES NOT MEAN NO SPACE – IT IS THE PROCESS. If we do not have space, we will contact you.
After approval, you will be notified via email and you can proceed to make your payment. You will have 48 hours to complete the payment process. If your time expires, you will be placed back on the wait list.
If you have questions about the camp registration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-239-7110.