Camp Simchah Carpool, Drop-off, & Pick-up Procedures
- All transportation to Camp Simchah is by individual car or carpool.
- Camp drop-off begins at 8:45 – 9:10 am. Children may not arrive before 8:45 am unless enrolled in Camp Continues (Extended Care) as counselors are busy preparing for the day. Counselors will be in front of the Preschool entrance at 8:45 am for parents who prefer to use carpool. We strongly recommend that parents walk their child in on the first day of camp.
- Please do not park your car in the drive through lane. If you are coming into the building, please park in the parking lot.
- Complete your online carpool form. Include names and phone numbers of all children who will ride with you. If you do not plan to carpool with anyone, we must have this information as well. Carpool numbers will be assigned at Parent Orientation. Cars must display the official camp carpool card.
- Dismissal will begin at 12:45 pm. The carpool line starts at the Preschool entrance.
- No child is to go home in another carpool or with a person we do not know unless there is a dated note or email from the parents. This is for the campers’ protection. Anyone we do not know will be asked to show a driver’s license for identification.
- If you choose to come into the building to pick up your child, you must do so by 12:40 pm. For the safety of our children, we CANNOT allow you to enter or leave the building between 12:45 and 1 pm.