discount is only available for the yearly Total J membership, not month to month,
virtual or social J membership.
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- 3 indoor basketball courts
- 8 lit outdoor tennis courts
- Indoor and outdoor pickleball
- Locker rooms with whirlpool, dry sauna, steam room and complimentary locker service for the day
- A variety of group fitness classes for all fitness levels
- Spin studio
- Personal training
- Senior programs
- Gymnastics facility
- Performing Arts program
- Lenny Krayzelburg Swim
- Summer camp programs
- Sports & Social programs for
youth and adults
- Preschool and Infant care
- Member pricing and priority
registration on programs
Buy 3 Personal Training Sessions for Only $120! ($180 savings)
Details: For JCC members only. Limit one per customer and package must be used by May 27, 2022.
Participants must not have purchased personal training in the last 6 months.
Pay only the $55 registration fee per child and get two months of free lessons
Up to a $210 value! The package includes a swim evaluation, swim cap, and a progress book.
Terms and conditions apply; please see the registration form for details.
Open to Members and Non-members.
Expires: April 30, 2022.
Workout in Comfort
- Following CDC guidelines
- Limited capacity
- Mask required times
- Constant deep cleaning
- Private workout suite
- Reservations for all group fitness classes, lap pool lanes, and warm water pool
Outdoor Group Fitness Area
- Covered Outdoor Space
- Located past the outdoor pool, turn right into the gated area known as the Woods make a right behind the building.
State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Latest cardio and strength-training equipment
- Small-group & personal trainers available
- Speedflex (27-min. high intensity/low impact workout)
Private Workout Area
- Mirrored walls & state of the art workout equipment
- Rubber floors and carpet provide the ideal setting for any workout
- Available by reservation only
- A private area to workout comfortable by yourself or with a personal trainer
Indoor Cycling Spin Studio
Get an amazing cardio workout on new Spinner Chrono Power bikes
- Mirrored walls & ballet bars
- Wood/bamboo/rubber floors provide the ideal setting for yoga, pilates, TRX, and spinning
Includes a spring floor, vault table, 40-foot tumble track, uneven bars, balance beams, rings, preschool equipment, and more
Great for basketball, pickleball, table tennis, or fun with the kids
- Indoor warm water pool (4 ft. deep)
- Indoor 6-lap lane pool
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
Outdoor Tennis Courts
8 outdoor lit courts
- Lieberman Family Wellness Center
- Baylor Scott & White Health
- Lifestyle coaching available
- Kids Club for three months – 9 years of age
- Clean, safe, and full of great toys and equipment
- All employees are CPR-certified
- Men’s & women’s adult locker room
- Sauna/steam room & whirlpool (16 years & older)
- Child locker rooms (15 & younger)
- Lockers provided to all members
Yes. Wi-Fi is available throughout the building, including Sports + Fitness, the main lobby, and Early Childhood Center. In the Sports + Fitness center, there is a Technology Center overlooking the indoor pool with charging stations.
Yes, members or non-members (ages 18+) can purchase individual or family guest passes for one week. The individual pass is $25 and family pass is $35 to be used in 7 consecutive days. The guest passes can be purchases at www.jccdallas.org/membership
All members must get their picture taken at the front desk in the main lobby to receive a membership card (all members ages 15+ must have a JCC ID card). Cards must be presented when entering the building, and are used to open the door to our Fitness center.
Replacement cards are $15 each.
If you paid your membership dues in full, membership will be renewed on your anniversary join date. If you have signed up for a monthly auto-draft agreement, then your membership is automatically renewed until you cancel with a 30-day notice.
Children 16 years of age and older may come into the facility and use the fitness floor without adult supervision. Children 12 years of age should come into the facility with an adult and may use the indoor pool without adult supervision. Ages 12-15 needs to be supervised by an adult to use the fitness center. All children younger than 12 years of age should be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children younger than 12 are not allowed to be on the fitness center.
Yes. To gain entrance, please bring a photo ID for first-time entry. Once you enter the building, you can register for a car sticker (this allows the guardhouse to quickly identify your car, allowing you quick access to the campus).
If you have a TollTag on your car, we ask that you fill out a TollTag form (at one of the entrances). This will allow the gate to automatically open when you enter campus; this will only work after you have registered with our system. This system does not charge your TollTag upon registration or anytime you enter/exit the campus.
The JCC offers a senior adult member a reduced snowbird fee designed for those members spending time away from home who are ages 65+.
- Individual: $37/month
- Couple: $74/month
Yes. We offer an out-of-town college membership. This special category entitles the out-of-town college student (40+ miles) to utilize the JCC for the year. You must show proof of your college ID.
Membership fee: $150 (no registration fee)