Tre was born in Little Rock, AR and moved to Dallas in 1992. He emphasizes making lifestyle changes that are realistic and permanent. Tre believes communication and education play key roles in understanding the importance of balance and physical activities required to achieve your goals.
• Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine
• Corrective Exercise Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
• Sports Fitness Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
• Biomechanics of Resistance Training-Cooper Institute of Aerobic Research
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming – Bennett/Stellar University