Support your performer and JPAS with a playbill Ad
All proceeds help fund the JPAS program throughout the year, allowing us to be one of the preeminent youth performing arts programs in North Texas. This spring’s playbill will be an online version sent out to our community, displayed prominently on our production web page for 2 months. sponsors will also be recognized in promotional emails to the community.
WHY PLACE AN AD?
- It’s a great way to show your love and support for your child or friend in our online Playbill that you can send to everyone you know!
- Friends and family can still send their good wishes via an ad!
- Both small or large businesses can promote their companies to over 1,000 target
HOW TO BUY AN AD
- Select and pay for whichever size ad you want
- After your ad is purchased, send an email to email@example.com that includes what size ad you purchased along with your “note” and/or a high-res 300 DPI JPG (picture) you would like to use in the ad. Sending a picture is optional. You may also send your ad already designed as a high-res JPG or PDF. Otherwise, we will create your ad for you.
- MUST WRITE IN SUBJECT LINE – “actor’s name” followed by the word “AD” and what cast they are in (for example: Alise Robinson – AD – I Wish Cast).